- calling the legitimate anger of oppressed people “drama” or “hate”
- referring to allocation of human rights as simply “politics”
- referring to basic human empathy as “political correctness”
- the childlike refusal to admit mistakes and throwing a literal tantrum
- "it’s just my opinion"
#BeesForHe send a box of bees to every man you know
Cotton x Cashmere Stole / OAC-KCC / Black x Charcoal
Love ovate ugh
Róbert A Borbás, Dark Art Tattoo, Hungary
There’s a new trend taking over the social media pages of young British Muslims, and it’s targeted right at the Islamic State.
As Mic has previously reported, there’s something troubling about calling this terrorist group the “Islamic State,” since they do not accurately represent Islam or Islamic beliefs, but a twisted and perverted interpretation of the global religion.
So to combat this, young activists, led by Britain’s Active Change charity, are telling the terrorists to stop acting under the banner of Islam by circulating the hashtag #NotInMyName and calling out the group for “hiding behind a false Islam.”
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Gareth Pugh s/s 15